Tuesday, January 19, 2016

BUY $1 OF BITCOINS VIA PAYPAL

A lot of people wants to buy little amount of bitcoins online but they do not seem to get a legit website that will make them buy via PayPal with the minimum amount of $1. If you are one of them, I suggest you to try Paxful.com. You just have to sign up then sign in, click buy and enter the amount of bitcoins you want to buy, the currency and then choose PayPal. Please be aware that sellers may require ID, Selfie (it sounds funny but it is), and a verified PayPal. If you're okay with these things then you can buy bitcoins from there. 

I also trade bitcoins from $1-$2 dollars only. Just leave a comment and I will get back to you. I only accept PayPal as a form of Payment.

Steps:

1. Comment your e-mail in this blog and the amount you want to buy.
2. Wait for my response.
3. Send your payment in the e-mail address that I will give you.
4. Receive your bitcoins!

Happy trading!

13 comments:
Write comments
  1. please contact: genesiscollective666@gmail.com
    i'd like to buy $1 worth of btc for my $1.19 PayPal
    Please get to me ASAP if you still doing this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Order received. An e-mail was sent to genesiscollective666@gmail.com.

      Delete
    2. [Video] Easy Loophole To Turn $10 To $100,000?

      This controversial video exposes the “hidden” method Russian traders turn $10 into $100,000.

      93% of newbies who have tested this system confirm that the average ROI for them is 769% within just 3 weeks.

      This shocking method does not require a lot of money…

      Does not require prior experience…

      In fact, you can start tonight.

      [Click here to watch how complete newbies too can turn $10 into $100,000]

      God Bless,

      [Ana]

      Delete
  2. soldiersoftheworld@gmail.com
    I have $1.04 in my paypal

    ReplyDelete
  3. integrity201@gmail.com
    ineed$1Bitcoin.IfYouAreStillSelling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gaminglife@mail.com
    I have $1.66 USD in my paypal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no better place to buy or sell bitcoins than liviacoins at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post guide to learn how to buy buy bitcoin with paypal. Actually i was searching for it and can't find any blog for that. But you do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dblatner4@yahoo.com need 1 dollar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someone please send me a $1 to this wallet
    1CwidnhNCo5QdwuyABnEKNPVJWwuCrdL2s

    ReplyDelete
  9. I trade (that is, buy and sell bitcoins) anonymously from cryptoexmart My last trade with cryptoexmart was completed in 30 minutes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please contact bistodiara@gmail.com I would like to buy bitcoin of $4 please get back to me Asap

    ReplyDelete